Server Name: [US West] Official SCP: Secret Laboratory Server #2
SERVER IP: 184.108.40.206
Server Mods: SCP008, Lone-79, SCP-Disconnect Drop, VPN Shield, SCPSL SMod 914 Held Items, Overwatch Fix, Bad Boi Detector
- All SCP's health (with the exceptions of SCP-106 and SCP-049-2) have been doubled their default amount.
- SCP-106's health has been increased to 5,000 to stress the importance and use of the femur breaker.
- SCP-049-2's health has been increased to 600.
- Class-D health increased to 150.
- Scientist health increased to 150.
- Chaos Insurgent health increased to 200.
- MTF Guard health increased to 150.
- MTF Scientist health increased to 200.
- MTF Lieutenant health increased to 200.
- MTF Commander health increased to 250.
- Facility Guard health increased to 150.
- After 20 minutes, the Alpha Warhead will activate and be locked.
- AFK players will be kicked after being inactive for 5 minutes.
- Light Containment Zone decontamination time decreased to 10 minutes.
- Pocket Dimension exits are now randomized after each use.
- Ragdoll cleanup after 2 minutes.
- Disabled dropping empty ammunition boxes.
- SCP-079 will always spawn in the game.
- Items left inside the facility after the alpha warhead is detonated will be deleted.
- Escaped Class-D who are restrained by MTF will become MTF Cadets.
- Escaped Scientists who are restrained by Chaos Insurgents will become Chaos Insurgents.
- Zombies (SCP-049-2) will infect players with SCP-008
- They will constantly take damage until death or they heal themselves with a medkit
- When the player dies of the SCP-008 effect, they themselves become a zombie (SCP-049-2)
2.Custom Door Access
- MTF Commander Keycard can now open the surface alpha warhead door and all three doors in SCP-106's room.
3.Replacing Disconnected Players
- Replace players who have been disconnected with spectators in the same position with the same health, items, ammunition, etc.
Basic Server Guidelines:
- Don't cheat or use bugs/glitches that spoil or ruin the game
- Being AFK will lead you to be kicked out of the server
- Don't be overly toxic. You may mildly troll, but don't cause players to leave the server
- Don't throw the game, even if you're about to leave the server. That means SCPs should not try to enable the alpha warhead.
- Don't disrespect the staff team. If a staff member makes a decision, it's final. Don't argue.
- Don't direct racial slurs towards a person specifically. If a player reports you for it, you will likely get punished
- Hacks and threats of DDoSing or doxxing are strictly prohibited. This will result in an immediate ban
- Consistent ear-raping to annoy others is not allowed.
- SCP's are not intended to team up with anyone. SCP's must attempt to kill everyone.
- No starting drama in-game. If you have a complaint, contact server staff on Discord.
- MTF and Chaos Insurgency are encouraged to attempt to disarm/detain Class-D and Scientists, respectively, rather than outright kill them.*
- Teaming with SCP's is not allowed, even as Class-D or Chaos Insurgency.
- Do not kill a restrained Class-D or Scientist for no reason.*
* = If a Class-D is restrained by MTF and is harmless and cooperative and gets killed, this is a punishable offense. If the Class-D attempts to flee the MTF squad that restrained them, then the Class-D may be considered hostile and shot on sight. This applies to Scientists and Chaos Insurgency as well. You are not required by server rules to restrain any Class-D or Scientists, but it is encouraged to keep the game slightly toxic-free. However killing unrestrained Class-D or Scientists is not a punishable offense. It is allowed, so long as they're unrestrained or fleeing while restrained.
Download the Game